Wednesday, December 9, 2009

again and again..

she leave me with no reason..
simple telephone call and all burn..
we fall in love now fall out tough..
for god sake but i feel full of ruff..
full of luv? shit it change my world..
trouble and people split me double..
couple? im feel humble becoz of u girl..
serious it change all my personal..
my family and my friendly.. its not easy..
cheazy weezy weekly become monthly..
i try to ignore but u come to my dream..
its horor like fuckin ghost in front high beam..
i set a lyric try to fuck with it..
but this memory still suckin my dick..
lick my brain and stomp my pain..
its over and over again..

like this day..
i wake up to get some pay..
start up with play some greezy..
smoothly with some fuckin silly..
remember all this day..
with u in my side..
we never fight just smile and high..
on the ground we walk to the town..
me be thief and u be my kiss..
like rat and cheese..
we round up all night long with twisties..
this hour i recorded to be memories..

switch..
fuck up..
all this memories just out..
i try to say it loud..
i never proud to this love bout..
i shout said fuck this girl..
u leave me with blood on circle..
my tears be fears to love anybody..
dont care bout luv just said fuck luv..

i try to always remember u..
but my heart cant accept u..
my brain want to kill u..
my dick want to fuck u..
again and again..

"hahahaha..takder modal"

peace!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

untuk diri sendiri ke emy?

Mr EMYHOSA said...

sikit ar.. sampai part ujung tu hancus sket hahaha..