Thursday, July 16, 2009

anniversary...

late night i call you..
u never answered..why boo?
if u period dont make me feel idiot..
u irratated u look really weird..
lock in ur door and be frustrated.
msg me and shout "enough this conversate"
i never do anything why u really hate?
just open ur heart like open the gate..
i walk to ur life gamble with my fate..
now i feel affraid.. u make me feel death..
no matter what i still wait..
until u think normally head..
if i do wrong just punish me and i rather paid..
and u said...

this is our anniversary..
1 years and firsttime to be..
but where the gift? or something to me?
u forget and dont say L.o.V.e..
im ur gf but u bz with ur self..
owh shit.. now i remember..
now i know why she really anger..
i said im sorry..
but this girl too cold for my appoligy..
i walk away and search in cities..
think to make her feel happy..
buy cake, candle and some candy..
flower with ur favorite colour pinky..
gift from shop zone like armani or gucci..
i dont care bout the cost or money..
anything everything for my baby..

this is the love rule..
if she sad just quick and make move..
if she had what she want just a prove.
i walk with all this gift to celeberate this all..
she look at window with my guitar i sing avenged sevenfold..
and i call her for down on me and accept my appology.
she said i bite u first cuz make me really angry..
and i said u can do whatever u want to do to me..
cuz u my boo and forever i will remember this anniversary..
then she accept my sorry and bite me when moon brightly..
hihihihihi...

-english oh english.. sangat susah dan berterabur aku rasa..-

No comments: