Wednesday, July 15, 2009

this situation

u see me smile..
u see me wild..
but u never see me cry..
cuz i perfect to lie..
in fact i just too weak for stand.
always gettin banned..
everybody blame..
im tired to be in this game.
coward to walk again..
coward to talk in pain..
becouse of this 2 girl..
i try to beware for trouble..
doing work to show some people..
i change my style to be humble.
but i still get a fuck with no reason.
cuz im ex prison.. and all of u innocent?
i take my sin.. only god can judge me.
dont create asumption at me..
who ask you?
u never know what the fuck is goin on..
carry the beg full of money from shop zone.
slash the guard cuz try to stop me.
flash the light when money make me happy.
i fight on this fuckin court coz im guilty.
motherfucka u just judge me with my personality..
ur dream in ur bed full of cherish
i still walk on street and wait for vanish.

september will be my executioner
remember me when i disappear..
appoligize to all my friends..
i realize ill be missing all my gangs..
going down to my heart..
search part by part..
and i see ur name cross my blood,
my sister my younger and my partner..
wait for me and pray for my sinner..
may god bless me and free me for be prisioner,
don't want to see my mom crying..
but i can't get out to escaping.
take a good care mom.. this is the last thing,
and i swear i never do a crime again..
before this i make mistake cuz i just a man..
down my knee and hands up..
pray for god.. release me from this up,
this test its really hard..

i never proud what i've done!
all people know i do the crime.
now everybody watch me like prime time.
fuck who hate me!!
yeah damn right..
fuck who love me..
cuz u just act...

hahahaha..giler.

No comments: